Northern Beaches Monopoly is out
You can now roll the dice of Northern Beaches Monopoly.
After much anticipation, the official Northern Beaches Monopoly game launches February 13th, 2021.
The Monopoly game first hit the shelves in 1935 – since then it has been played by more than 1 billion people. Today, it is played in 114 countries and enjoyed in over 47 different languages.
Locals and tourists alike can now play the world’s most popular board game in a way that immortalises their beloved Northern Beaches and its landmarks.
Over the past few months thousands of people and businesses have had their say, and after much deliberation, the locally themed squares selected that will make the entire game a truly Northern Beaches experience are:
- Brown – North Head and Manly Dam
- Light Blue – Barrenjoey Lighthouse, Pilu and Church Point
- Pink – The Collaroy Centre, Manly Oval and Brookvale Oval
- Orange – Taste of Manly, Brookvale Show, Beach to Beach Fun Run
- Red – The Strand, Manly Corso, Westfields- Warringah Mall
- Yellow – Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach, Freshwater Beach
- Green – Harbord Diggers, The Steyne and Dee Why RSL
- Dark Blue – Manly and Palm Beach
After such a difficult few years with bushfires and a global pandemic is it about time we had a good news story that allows people to celebrate the area but also, support the businesses they love.
The Northern Beaches community has fully embraced bringing this game to life, and now it’s available for the public to purchase and roll the dice!
The new MONOPOLY: Northern Beaches Edition is available from the 13th of February 2021 for RRP $69.95