Get Active Outdoors with your Group on Camp or on Conference with New Activity Options and Areas to Explore.
The Collaroy Centre is a fantastic place for you to book for a team building day, a school camp, birthday party or conference. Over the past few years we have been undergoing massive refurbishment of our outdoor spaces and activity options as well as creating new sitting and reflection spaces.
You can see all of these wonderful upgrades and new spaces on our website’s Virtual Tour. Take a leisurely scroll through the property!
Upgrades and New Areas for your enjoyment are:
- We’ve upgraded our High Ropes course with investment of $151,000 into
- adding a second level to make it more challenging.
- a new continuous belay system was added which increased the level of participant safety
- increasing the course elements from 6 elements to 16 elements of Adrenalin fun
- A newly created Giant Games Board for of Giant Games of Chess and Draughts – Check Mates!
- We have a hand painted Hopscotch Dual Challenge which fills the path near the tennis court. This was hand painted by our Artist in Residence Danielle.
- The Laser Tag course has had a $38,000 upgrade with $30,000 of equipment and new laser guns and $8,000 worth of new shipping containers and other arena fun needs.
- The Outdoor Amphitheatre, which is regularly used for gathering groups, having big outdoor presentations or just relaxing in has been completely re-turfed, making it a more appealing and a lovely nice bright space.
- All our gardens have been upgraded and given a new lease of life. Look out for tree orchids, hanging succulents, various animal statues, Staghorns, Elkhorns, Agave. Kangaroo Paws, Gymea Lilys and various grasses.
- We’ve created specific outdoor sitting spaces with different purposes:
- The Yarning Circle. A space inspired by the Aboriginal concept of sitting together in a circle to sit in circle to “talk, discuss issues and talk about life”. All the chairs in this space are circular and when placed together they form a full circle making it a great space for sharing.
- The Bonsai Look Out. This comfortable space has beautiful views of the ocean situated in a bonsai garden setting.
- The Secret Garden. A quiet space to sit and ‘just be’ away from the hustle and bustle. This is a wonderful space for quiet reflection away from the crowdedness of life.
If you’d like to see all these spaces for yourself, call (02) 9982 9800 to book a personal tour and discover that The Collaroy Centre is perfect for your next event!
You will love it here!